To promote the effectiveness of students' learning, the "Learning and Career Development Center" and the "Office of Teaching Excellency" work together to provide student learning counseling services, career development advices, and self-study assistances. More detailed services include:
1) information and advice about career services;
2) graduate employment survey and records;
3) maintaining alumni relations;
4) holding job fairs and other related activities;
5) caring students "from the first mile to the last."